Placing amalgam is medical malpractice
- numerous deaths caused by amalgam
- very serious diseases resulting from amalgam
- high chewing gum test values of the amalgams
- high Hg-Sn storage levels in DMPS test
we had defined the further use of amalgam in dentistry as medical malpractice.
I and all available pro-amalgamists attended a hearing on this issue which took place at the Bavarian Dentist Chamber in Munich on 9/15/1989. It turned out that their knowledge was far behind the international knowledge, e.g.
- forensic physicians were not yet aware of the proofed facts that amalgam
was the cause of sudden infant death.
- Toxicology Professor had not yet heard of methylation of mercury once it
had been placed into the body.
- dentists were concerned that their colleagues were not able to handle
- the patients I brought with me were not allowed to report their horrible
experiences because the dentists did not want to put up with it.
- they promised to update their level of awareness.
We demand the immediate ban of amalgam and punishment of the perpetrators.