Dental amalgam – required replacement of the loss incurred
Those who were poisoned by dental amalgam urge for:
1. That they may not be made fun of as malingerers or mentally ill.
2. A free 7-day-skin-test performed by their physicians.
3. Removal of the deadly material without questioning.
4. Free supply of dental material of good nature for their best.
5. Free dental prosthesis provided by their insurers.
6. The exact documentation of all health implications in a special amalgam record.
7. Education of all specialists about the harm caused by dental amalgam.
8. Confirmation of severe disability caused by dental amalgam.
9. Governments think about just compensation.
10. Despise of the deadly material just as with-burning.